Logos: noun, (in Christian theology) the Word of God, or Second Person of the Trinity. [Greek, = word, reason]
- REGULAR PROGRAMS ARE NOW OVER. WE RESUME AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER. CHECK BACK HERE FOR OCCASIONAL SPECIAL EVENTS IN SPRING & SUMMER!
- VIDEOS OF SPEAKERS FROM LCC’S “NOT IN GOD’S NAME: RELIGIONS AGAINST RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE” EVENT NOW AVAILABLE – See Resource Page!
- CHECK OUT CHONG’S TEACHING VIDEOS – See Resource Page!
Check back here for latest news.
BELONG ~ DISCERN ~ LEAD
LOGOS Christian Community (LCC) aims to help students develop a Christian world view and their leadership potential for transforming our culture for God’s glory and the common good.
At LCC, we seek to have:
- Everyone BELONG – where everyone participates in a safe, inclusive community.
- Everyone DISCERN – where everyone can reflect more deeply on contemporary issues in our culture and world, especially from a Christian worldview perspective.
- Everyone LEAD – where everyone is encouraged to grow their leadership potential and to lead in their own styles and in their own areas.
Both Undergraduate and Graduate students are welcome!
Read what students testified about LCC
Some Partner Churches:
Friendship Community Church at Keele and Finch
Willowdale Christian Reformed Church close to Yonge & Drewry
Maranatha Christian Reformed Church in Woodbridge, (Bus YRT #10 from York)
CrossPoint Christian Reformed Church in Brampton
Rehoboth Fellowship Christian Reformed Church in Etobicoke
For a complete list of partner churches in the region, visit here, and navigate the left sidebar for the churches.
Check out our resource page!
“If it is true that the leaders of our world tomorrow are on our campuses today, we need to develop a generation of Christian students who will make an impact for Christ in our world.”
~ Bradshaw L. Frey, et al. At Work and Play: Biblical Insight for Daily Obedience